Fibre Cutting Blade
We make available an exclusive range of Fibre Cutting Blade, which is appreciated by our valuable clients for their high tensile strength, durability, rugged design and dimensional accuracy. Developed by our experts using imported steel, these blades efficiently serves the fiber cutting requirements in the industry. Available in various specification, our Fibre Cutting Blade can be customized as per the exact demands of our clients.
Plastic industries Blades
0ur regular types of blades are
- We offer an extensive range of advance plastic processing blades for a wide variety of applications.
- We are manufacturing all kind of industrial blades used in plastic reprocessing industries.
Our knives blades are
- Agglomerator blade
- Granulator blade
- Mixer blade
- Pelletizers blade
- We also provide any kind of blades as per customer requirements.
- Made from best imported steel with suitable hardness.
- Made as per customer specification weather it is of Hard facing welding electrode , solid carbon tool steel, HCHCR steel & the inlaid tungsten carbide tip blades, essential for good cutting which reduces the machine load and enhances machine life.
- We use high quality electrodes in manufacturing of welded blades of superior quality
- Our blades are made of certified hardfacing welding which maintains required hardness & quality for cutting & retains a fine cutting edge for long time.
- All products are properly heat treated to give uniform hardness & maximum cutting performance.
- Precision grinding is done to exact point of tolerance as required.
- Testing and inspection is done at all stages of production to ensure that high standard is maintained.
- We are pleased to respond favorably to your genuine enquires
- Large range of granulator & palletiseing blades suitable for granulating, palletizing& dicing of plastic or manmade fibres.
- Correct balance of shock and wear resistance& excellent durability to ensure smooth operation which increases the cutting efficiency for all grades of polymers & elostomers
- Optimum hardness & toughness.