Product Code : BB19
Brand Name : SANGEETA ENGINEERING
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Industrial Blades Our company is widely acclaimed in the domain for providing excellent range of Industrial Blades. Due to their superb quality, our blades are widely used in plastic processing industries. These blades are appreciated in the market for their dimensional accuracy, seamless finishing, rustproof nature and durability. We ensure all the raw materials used in the processing of our Industrial Blades are of highest grade and procured from reliable sources.
More Details:0ur regular types of blades are
Our knives blades are
- Agglomerator blade
- Granulator blade
- Mixer blade
- Pelletizers blade
- We also provide any kind of blades as per customer requirements.
- Made from best imported steel with suitable hardness.
- Made as per customer specification weather it is of Hard facing welding electrode , solid carbon tool steel, HCHCR steel & the inlaid tungsten carbide tip blades, essential for good cutting which reduces the machine load and enhances machine life.
- We use high quality electrodes in manufacturing of welded blades of superior quality
- Our blades are made of certified hardfacing welding which maintains required hardness & quality for cutting & retains a fine cutting edge for long time.
- All products are properly heat treated to give uniform hardness & maximum cutting performance.
- Precision grinding is done to exact point of tolerance as required.
- Testing and inspection is done at all stages of production to ensure that high standard is maintained.
- We are pleased to respond favorably to your genuine enquires
- Large range of granulator & palletiseing blades suitable for granulating, palletizing& dicing of plastic or manmade fibres.
- Correct balance of shock and wear resistance& excellent durability to ensure smooth operation which increases the cutting efficiency for all grades of polymers & elostomers
- Optimum hardness & toughness.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others, Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- As per Order Per Week
- Packaging Details
- According to products
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India